Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk-on at Skirmish/necton on 30th july..?

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Game said:
good day can hardly walk oh and richard one of yours drew blood its scabed over in places bahh

some really agressive play from the kitsune players as usual happy at times to have caused you some problems and nice playing with you all as usual
:)

I've got a nice welt where you shot me in the head on Village!

Always good fun at the walkons (apart from the bonus balling ****'s!), always good to just play for fun and not worrying about making stupid runs etc, even if it does mean I get shot lots :D

Cheers for the lift Beanbag, you're a star

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
AndyDane said:
:)

I've got a nice welt where you shot me in the head on Village!

Always good fun at the walkons (apart from the bonus balling ****'s!), always good to just play for fun and not worrying about making stupid runs etc, even if it does mean I get shot lots :D

Cheers for the lift Beanbag, you're a star
Bonus balling, who could that have been?? :rolleyes:

No worries on the lift mate, see you at the masters, should have plenty of beers, and barbeque bits. May even bring along my (in)famous home made ribs!!:D

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
ribs urghh

will make certain i have a coolbag with beer and a bottle of pino grigo wines good when you camp lol or is that when your camp

have to add the top of my arm has a lump the size of a golfball on it
bloody metalic paint and the eyes you both should have been mine

tetsuko

Jun 16, 2005
UK
www.myspace.com
Thanks muchly for the pink camo headband thingy.

It rocks my little Llamas of joy :cool:

If you PM me your paypal address I'll get the money off to you quicker than a naughty person's* paint wipe :D

*edited for crudely, unladylike use of the English language

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
Ladies and Gents,
It was swell......no....I mean it really was swell....the lumps on my arms can testify to that.

A great day's ballin. Glad to have shot G7 man.....sort of makes your day shooting someone like that....

And Game, what do mean aggressive play??? :eek: Thats the Kitsune cuddly approach.....thanks to everyone for playing.....made for a good day

Cheers

:cool:

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
well happy with parts of my play
and really happy with the gun but will have to stay away from metalic paint

not happy with the brambles in the ditch :(

leekills

i want halo 3
Jun 8, 2006
norwich thorpe st andrews england
good day

hi me and my bro had a great day on sunday. thanks 4 eveyones help on tips 4 my gun when my pm5 was doing silly things. got it home last nite cleaned it all. new battery and it was fine. No more dark paint 4 me .hope 2 see u there next time.

thanks 4 a great day.

LeeE

Leeds Uni Paintball Club
Jul 9, 2006
Norwich
Hi

Just wanted to say thanks as well (i was the one with the tippmann 98 who didn't say anything:rolleyes: ). Great day and thanks for all the advice/bruises, i'll definitely be there again next time and am already worrying more about organising my funds for staargate than university:D

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
leekills said:
hi me and my bro had a great day on sunday. thanks 4 eveyones help on tips 4 my gun when my pm5 was doing silly things. got it home last nite cleaned it all. new battery and it was fine. No more dark paint 4 me .hope 2 see u there next time.

thanks 4 a great day.
ok then talked to some people on the matrix forums and its not paint colour whats the issue its small paintballs they just miss the eyes or so they say so a slightly bigger ball would be a better so think next time out will get some allstar as its slightly bigger than the top range procaps makes