Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk on Bassetts Pole sunday June 17th

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
Just found out about this i wish i could come as i have been looking for a day i could have a go because have not played yet only woods ball. So if you have another event like this could you please let us now as i would like to give it ago thanks.

just come down, then! whats the problem?

(see ya tomorrow, ironkid...)

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
I damaged my gun last weekend on the feed neck tripped on a tree trunk and plus i promised th girlfriend that i would not work or play this weekend.
lol, bring her down, im thinking of starting a 'wives' club lol, what marker do you have, we're all a friendly bunch at NPF (honest:D:p) and we MAY be able to help you out... tis your choice thou... we run the "Sup-Air Sunday' tournies USUALLY once a month, the date depends on the Masters, we try and make it the free weekend between the 7 and 5man.

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
lol, bring her down, im thinking of starting a 'wives' club lol, what marker do you have, we're all a friendly bunch at NPF (honest:D:p) and we MAY be able to help you out... tis your choice thou... we run the "Sup-Air Sunday' tournies USUALLY once a month, the date depends on the Masters, we try and make it the free weekend between the 7 and 5man.
I have a pmr plus i am trying to fix my egg as well i think that would be a good i dear with the wifes club.

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
Very Good all in all left some feedback with a bloke at the bassets pole pub that kindly came over and drank with us.

Top day good atmosphere shot lots of paint and stayed alive so I'm happy

Thanks again to organisers and of course to the mighty Diggie ...

Cheers

Tom

Volatile #089

Demon

Crrrraaaazzzyyyy #88
Sep 19, 2006
Birmingham
never been before!:eek:

good day though, load of good guys/girls there,good food,
oh and good field too!
:rolleyes:

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
never been before!:eek:

good day though, load of good guys/girls there,good food,
oh and good field too!
:rolleyes:
te he he, MY field layout... great that the weather held out today as well, i had some great games...

and to bring up the point about the bumps and lumps, we ARE sorting it out... just not sure when, as we DO have a 12 game site to maintain... one feild at a time, in this weather...

MCBrawler

I put my name on it
Jun 2, 2005
in a house
Visit site
te he he, MY field layout... great that the weather held out today as well, i had some great games...

and to bring up the point about the bumps and lumps, we ARE sorting it out... just not sure when, as we DO have a 12 game site to maintain... one feild at a time, in this weather...
you can tell were sorting it out theirs 3 giants lumps of soil blocking the track if eny one went for a walk down towards trenches.