Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk-on Evening: MEGA PAINTBALL @ Bournemouth

peaty

Under the INFLUENCE!
Nov 4, 2005
Bournemouth
Visit site
dont these guys run a woodland site aswell? would that be at all cheaper?
i do believe they own a woodsball site called sas paintball, if i remember rightly (it was a while ago since i went so dont quite me on this), for outdoor play with less overheads it was the same price for paint. and this company has been around for years so is already established, thus should be with their paint company.

also i am a little bit annoyed about the statements about the losing of eyes i used to work for one of the sites that is claimed to be responsible and on multiple occasions i have heard someone from megapaint or sas talk about the company. and i know for a fact that since i have been around at least there has been no such thing as a lost eye or even an injured eye.

The site i used to work for have mentioned hearing about such claims before made against them which is quite frankly proposterous and seems to be used as some sort of easy (and very dirty) way of deferring a customer base away from the opossition.

peaty

Under the INFLUENCE!
Nov 4, 2005
Bournemouth
Visit site
I would also like to add that if this site is not interested in offering a walk on slot due to need of building a smooth customer base currently paintball park in southampton hold a monthly walk on at their site with the desired fees everyone is expecting.

Dillworth

Jul 9, 2008
South Coast, Hampshire
I would also like to add that if this site is not interested in offering a walk on slot due to need of building a smooth customer base currently paintball park in southampton hold a monthly walk on at their site with the desired fees everyone is expecting.
That's where most of us on this topic originally go monthly anyhow :D.

I also wrote gary a comment on facebook and he said he was able to arrange the Walk-On at paintball Park August. but not July as he has a tourney to attend, (Good Luck) hopefully something will be arranged for July though :)

Stokerace

Jun 19, 2009
Oh Dear

Guys, due to Peaty's defamitory comments i will no longer be posting on this site, i have or never will have mentioned what sites accidents have happened at, so comments like peatys will definatly not help get great deals from me or my company, he really wants to grow up, and worked for a competitor ??? seems to be the one stirring things up. read between the lines, i am happy to talk with anyone about walk on nights but face to face plaese, pop in for a coffee and we can talk.
OH , sas was the busiest site in the uk in 2005 with over 18,000 customers, sold in 2006, so any connection with MegaPaintball is untrue, PEATY GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.LOL.......

peaty

Under the INFLUENCE!
Nov 4, 2005
Bournemouth
Visit site
ok... i was just stating what i have been told. i no longer work for the site. havnt done for about a year now, i dont support that certain site due to circumstances which wont be named. all i said is that it is hardly professional talking about other sites like that as a way to get up on the competition. also surely if you are one of the ones trying to push the sport forward you wouldnt be on here slagging of and insulting some younger and older players who also help towards getting this sport larger by being the players who get noticed in the media and get the paintball shows which adveratise the sport around the world to newcomers. we were originally having a discussion about differant prices for walkon stuff and you came on here and posted about your prices backing it all up(which i thought was fair and about your safety record blah blah blah) but.. you didnt then have to bring up others sites aparently losing eyes etc.

it hardly seems professional and business like, then at the end following it up with the amazingly funny ''...lol'' thing was just pathetic.

ok guys i think thats enough with the slagging match :eek:

back on topic ....

(thanks for the quick repose Karl :))

These are the outcome:

The FPS limit is 205max i think most people can setup that low ? (if not tough ****, lol nah just post up if you cant ;))

edit: i would like to see someone do 205 bps though :D sorry typo
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Paint is £40 per 2000, so you can split a box with a mate since i doublt anyone will use up 2000 in 3 hours.... now saying that someone will do it :p
"we do use Sterling but a special grade developed for us, with a softer shell, and slight less fill, as you don't get the spin off with the lower pressures and easier to clean. [This is a true statement as sterling do custom jobs for sites, so dont argue this please!] So we do pay more per Box.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Green fee is £15 per player to use the arena - "which we have to pay people to clean"

Ok these are the facts, i want your input please

If your not intrested then dont get involved :rolleyes:

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
I would be interested to try out the site at those prices.
will be interesting to see how different markers perform at such low pressures *hmmm*
also ... is there a big paintball community in Bournemouth??

peaty

Under the INFLUENCE!
Nov 4, 2005
Bournemouth
Visit site
ok i would just like to post up quickly to anounce i am going to withdraw all my previous statements and ask a mod to delete myposts in this convo.

i would like to straighten out that originally there was no intention to insult megapaintball, my only worry was about the safety aspect now that has been straightened out i offer my deepest apolagies to mega paintball and hope here is no hard feelings. if there is then well.... what can i do about it.