Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk-on @ National Paintball Games Staffordshire Sunday 17th May

bruce

What do u mean i missed!!
Mar 1, 2002
sounds like another good day, but it looks like I will miss this month as I have my holiday to finish paying for, but looking forward to June :D

Cheers

Bruce

hannibal hawk

Apr 19, 2009
Stoke-on-Trent
Sadley we cart make this month. Ive got June down already will it be the 17th..??

I like the sound of capture points that could be interesting, like iNTOXiCATiON says if you could implement some of the multiplayer first person shooters available on the computer that would be a great day, games like serch and destroy...!!!

Let me no about the date in June nice one Ains.

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Pretty sure it will be Sunday June 14th for the next months so pencil it in! Sorry you guys can't make it - you will be missed!

Ains

chris98

Apr 13, 2009
stafford
i cant make this one :( i was looking forward to as well but things have turned up i didnt expect will definately be there next month

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Should be 3 or 4 or maybe 5 of us coming.
Just not sure who, Tim is working and might not be back and I might be away at the weekend.
So should be at least 3 or could be 5.

uk killer

Aug 8, 2006
Bringham
prepare to be manc'd. Should be 3 or 4 of us comming down. Do we need to book in ?

Do you have air ? or should i bring my dive tank.

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
I've pm'd you Uk killer - you're places are booked, just need to know if you're byo or if you need any blaze!

Andy, get on it! Weekend away?! On the walkon weekend?!

All being well my Mrs is coming down with the Nikon to take some snaps of us all in action......What she doesn't know yet is that my sl8r won't be back from its anno at sloth, and so I'll be using her marker for the day instead :D