Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk-on @ National Paintball Games Staffordshire Sunday 17th May

estwing

Hedgehoppers Anonymous
Feb 3, 2007
Cheadle
strugglin to get to this one ains, i need a new 3000/72 tank as mines out of date and cann't get one from anywhere, any suggestions? doin my head in missin all the fun!

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
I can get you one sorted for the weekend mate :)

Si from the lucky 15s is on holiday and I can call around his and borrow the tank for the weekend - I need to pick up his dive tank anyway so its not a problem!

See you on Sunday!

deca

May 2, 2009
Suffolk
www.heatware.com
Hey Ains,

I'm tentative.. and this would be my first walk-on :), so if I go with the 40.00 package (no-kit) -- what other expenses might there be? air? Also, what is the start/end time? Anything else I should know/bring?

I fall into the same boat as intoxication, as far as being timid... so don't expect a word out of me when I get there.. :D

thanks,

deca

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
No other expenses mate - air is on the house :)

From my point of view, (and remember that I don't work for NPG so not thinking of the money) if I were you I'd spend the extra £10 and get a box of paint - even if you don't shoot it, you'll have it for the next walkon or for another BYO event.

Check in will be from 9a.m sharp ready for the first game at 10! Ususally we play until around 4p.m depending on how people are feeling.

Don't forget a barrel sock if you're bringing your own marker and you'll be fine. If you need to know anything else buddy, just drop me a pm :)

Ains

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
See everyone bright and early, registration will be from 9. The blaze is in and the air tanks are full!

Again, if anyone wants to bring a friend down, there will be site guns and kit for them if they do decide to come last minute.

Ains

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
I cant wait to get all my gear together and start comin to these walkons! :D

Paid on Thursday 21st then ill be ordering pretty much everything I havent go yet, mainly clothing really, playing pants etc.

Then just waiting on the Plat Jersey :D

Have a good day guys!! :D

-Pigeon