Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk-on @ National Paintball Games Staffordshire Sunday 17th May

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Guys you missed a good day despite the weather, it was bloody awful!

First off myself and the lucky 15's would like to thank Jon and Daz for marshalling today - it couldn't have been pleasant but you kept our spirits high (and pushed the red team forward on the bridge) so thank you! Not forgetting Jamie who got some bright pink Blaze in for us and now is pretty much all over my kit :p

Thanks to everyone who made it today, think you'll agree there was a great atmosphere and everyone played fairly which for me, makes the day :)

I'll now start a new thread for next months walkon on the 21st June - which will be a big 'little' game format and based around a certain TV series which will be announced shortly!

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Yes Chris, Jamie is hosting the masters on the weekend before and so it has to be the 21st next month I'm afraid.

Hope you can make it though - its going to be something special!

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
Glad you had fun, despite the weather!

Hmmm 21st of the month = pay day :D, well with it being sunday I may get it on 19th... I hope so other wise it will be 22nd :rolleyes:

Either way, im probably going to be there, but im not gonna say 100% yet, as its a long way off!

-Pigeon

Cerberus09

BT4 DELTA RULEZ
May 18, 2009
Stone, Staffordshire
Ains werent you on the blue team?
Anyways was a great day shame about the rain :(

Oh and being the last member of the blue team at the bridge part with you reds all shooting at me :(

iNTOXiCATiON

Lucky 15's
Mar 12, 2009
Middlewich, Cheshire
:) my highlight of the day, well if you can call it that was spending 15minutes getting in a great position on attacking the bridge, took out 2-3 blues then getting shot 5 times in back from my own team mate, such fun ! :) All good fun, great day but i dont half ache today.

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Yes Mark, I was on the blue team - bored of waiting for those reds to make a move on that bridge! ;) Enjoyed that game though - much better playing it like we did.

Who was the traitor Tim?!