Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk-on @ National Paintball Games Staffordshire Sunday 17th May

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Hey guys and gals

This months walkon will take place on 17th May. Should have been the 10th, but with the Big Game last weekend Jamie thought it best that everyone has a rest for a week. Furthermore, the brand new safe zone should be all finished by the 17th, so no more drips!

Prices will be £20 BYO or £50 with a box of paint. Extra paint will be charged at just £35 a box.

If you're bringing someone without kit, for this month only its also £50 for 2000 and a marker/mask/overalls etc. This is to encourage you to bring a friend to try out paintball so get on the phone! If they (or you) just want 1000 balls, cost is £40. Jacket potato lunch included and free tea/coffee! I'll see what I can do on the doughnut front :D

We'll be mixing the games up from last time to keep things interesting - hopefully double taping the bridge and the jungle to give us some space! If anyone has any ideas for different games on any of the fields, post up and we will give them a try.

Site address:

North Plantation
Hollington Road
Tean
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
ST10 4JT

Its 10mins from Junction 15 of the M6 and just 10mins from Uttoxeter just off the A50 (so easy reach from Derby/Nottingham as well).

Please post here to confirm names and numbers in groups and I can get you all booked in.

Any questions, just post up or pm me.

Look forward to seeing you all down there!

Ains

iNTOXiCATiON

Lucky 15's
Mar 12, 2009
Middlewich, Cheshire
I am in mate for sure, as long as it is not hailing :)

BYO for me, keep me posted on the old paint dude!

I am in favour of opening the bridge a little, as that whole round I got myself pinned down very early on around the middle with a few others, my own fault of course but opening it up may prove a little more fun and give a few more tactical flag dashes !

Again I really want to bring a couple of people but usual excuses, main ones being they will not wont to get up early etc. If anything changes on the guest front will keep you informed.

Again really looking forward to it !

Have you ever tried a transport the VIP kind of scene, grab a lazy marshall and try to get him from A-B , preferbly on that village set up ? (Just a thought) :) May encourage a little more team work !

chris98

Apr 13, 2009
stafford
three of us going this time just hope the other two can change there day off,
will be byo but will need a couple of paint

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Great buddy, that's the kind of input we're after. Was also thinking of some raise the flag games on that field as well (flag poles with a red and blue flag on the same rope - pull one up, the other goes down). Having them on a couple of huts and holding them until the end of the game or something. I'm still working on it so bare with me :D

Chris, hope they can make it!

wizzo

Nov 4, 2006
Uttoxeter
www.teamsharks.org.uk
I will be there, any news on the paint being any different???? Improved safe zone should be excellent.
Larger field incorporating jungle and the bridge should be just what we need, I had the same problem as Intox, you get so far and then come to an impass.
Raise the flag sounds interesting just like parts of DWars. Also possibly playing across Attack and Defend field with the object being to capture the fortress and hold it till the end of the game. We could also do with more obstacles along the sides of the jungle and the bridge.

Looking forward to it.

iNTOXiCATiON

Lucky 15's
Mar 12, 2009
Middlewich, Cheshire
I like the idea of the capture points, again brings more team work into the game, alas maybe a bit scary for newcomers and myself to be honest but as I get to recognise the faces in the goggles it may prove easier.

I can think of many scenarios that I have would like to see and that would be proved good to suggest and hopefully would be welcomed and implemented cost effectively for the site of course and what would prove fun for regulars and of course newcomers and it is good that ainsley is trying to promote this as well.

Take a look at some of the multiplayer first person shooters available as computer games and as what my Dad would like to say when he was in the war etc.

From a personal point of view I can be quite timid so when I am unfamiliar with something or some people I can hold back and not take chances and not say things (teamwork wise) etc.
I am trying to think of something that would encourage team work on a newcomer level which is FUN and not too serious that it would not scare anyone off.

I can be a perfect guinea pig for this, if some ideas are put forward.

Do not get me wrong we all like our Lone Wolf kind of day's but fun can be had in a group and competitively :) at the end of the day I am sure that is what these type of events are for, to bring new blood and to be fun and chew some bubble gum :) .

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Just a quick update!

Popped down to the field this afternoon and the new safe zone is looking great - PLENTY of covered seating and places to put your markers :D

Also the paint is going to be........wait for it..........BLAZE ;)

Can't wait!

chris98

Apr 13, 2009
stafford
looking forward to the new games
it will just be the two of us again i'm affraid the lad has to go back to ireland so no fun there then for a while but his mate wants to give it a go,
i am looking for somewere we can go this sunday before he goes back any ideas???

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Pm sent buddy - 2 heads are better than one! I want you guys on our side this month :)

Will you both be wanting paint?