Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk on paintball

Ngamer

Dubba
Dec 31, 2015
Birmingham
Hi all,
Was looking for a sight that does walk on for own gunners seems that most sights dont allow you to just casually turn up on sights with your own guns was hoping to be pointed in the right direction so i can get abit of aim train in pre the big game (havent played in many years) based in the west midlands look forward to hearing back from you all
cha boi
ngamer

Ngamer

Dubba
Dec 31, 2015
Birmingham
Their walk on is the second Sunday of the month, Great place It’s my local.
Phoned them up and sadly they are not having people this weekend for NXL just had a spray in my back garden got that itch if you know anywhere else would be grand. Guess I need to be patient... F

Last edited:

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
i don't think there's any sites that allow anyone, rental players or own gunners to casually turn up, if they don't have players booked in to play they won't be open, they're not going to get marshals in just in case some one turns up.

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
i don't think there's any sites that allow anyone, rental players or own gunners to casually turn up, if they don't have players booked in to play they won't be open, they're not going to get marshals in just in case some one turns up.
I go to Warped for their Walkons there and they do. Obviously you’ll have some people who pre-book but there is people who will just turn up to play on the day :)