Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk on strines sheffield 1st of march

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
Does anybody know what the weather will be like? dont know weather to go with the frostbite or with nornal paint??? Any ideas
use proto paint dude most people up there do and it seems to be best!! £40 perbox on site!! and the weather is just a little bit unpredictable up there!!

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
last month we used all our frostbite and got some white box stuff and my A5 was having more breaks than soft mick was like carrying a blender arround with me.
haha well with the proto paint i had like 3 breaks all day but that was due to havin gun at 28bps hehe :D

LUIGI B

Danger Zone Marshall
Oct 6, 2008
Rotherham
hang on! i did not get shout to bits at all sorry for not being up today i have bean ill cant keep of bog :eek: hope you all had a good day tho if any fatlads on here can u im me as we got a game on the 22nd thanks

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
was a mint day m8

hang on! i did not get shout to bits at all sorry for not being up today i have bean ill cant keep of bog :eek: hope you all had a good day tho if any fatlads on here can u im me as we got a game on the 22nd thanks

you missed it but then you was ill

mrfisk

Sep 8, 2008
Thats what happens jonnyboy when you eat all the left over chips and curry that steve was throwing out then going to the pub and slurping 2 pints of shandy through a straw and eating all the crisps then going home and downing bitty LOL