Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

walk-ons in east anglia.

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
i understand. i am the same way. just got a g6r, and i am dying to get the slp reg for it. eventhou i can use lp, i want the right one. i always match my tanks as well. anyways, i am out for the night. iwill post when i find out about the bottle

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
sorry for the late reply. my mate is going to come out and play so my spare is in use. sorry. but like i said, they normally have spares. hope to see you there

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
Do they allow spectators at necton. Standing watching people play I mean? If so any one got spare mask for my missus she wants to play but scared so will watch for the day, if allowed to.

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
They will let her watch. they have been know to loan out a rental mask for some people. but i can bring my marshal mask down it needed as well. sorry for the late reply. didnt see your post till now

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
Sup air nofolker

Hello guys, im fairly newish to piantball but gettin sick of woods, is there any sup air or speedball sites about?
I play at 'warzone paintball' in oxborough at the moment, look up the site on facebook because we post when we doin walkon days.
Cheerz, shane

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
Hello guys, im fairly newish to piantball but gettin sick of woods, is there any sup air or speedball sites about?
I play at 'warzone paintball' in oxborough at the moment, look up the site on facebook because we post when we doin walkon days.
Cheerz, shane
Combat Paintball are opening up a sup air field in necton i think.