Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk ons

MarkC82

Feb 4, 2013
Birmingham
Hi mate Paintball park Kidderminster (on facebook) do one a month on Sundays, again very cheap includes a box of paint but you can bring your own and lunch tea n coffee etc, guy called steve, never too busy unlike some of the bigger sites i.e warped or npf, diamond wars is awsome I loved it but it can be mega hectic and a bit much if your reasonaby new to it all (y)(y)

Reactions: Lewis Keen

Lewis Keen

Feb 23, 2017
Droitwich, Worcestershire
Hi mate Paintball park Kidderminster (on facebook) do one a month on Sundays, again very cheap includes a box of paint but you can bring your own and lunch tea n coffee etc, guy called steve, never too busy unlike some of the bigger sites i.e warped or npf, diamond wars is awsome I loved it but it can be mega hectic and a bit much if your reasonaby new to it all (y)(y)
Thanks mate, kiddi is really close to me, do you know if it’s regular Sundays or is it random?

MarkC82

Feb 4, 2013
Birmingham
Thanks mate, kiddi is really close to me, do you know if it’s regular Sundays or is it random?
I've not been myself in ages matey but they used to be on once a month. Im getting back into the game myself after about a 5 year lay off so will be heading there once I get my kit back together.