Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walking the trigger tips

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
we try!, she was a bitch anyway!!il just have to work hard and use natural charm!coz i got feck all money, the joys of paintball ah lads:)

dede3

May 4, 2007
How do you get so fast??? the best I can reach is 13 on my ego, I've gotten to 18-20 on those computer ones where you click the mouse, any way tips would be nice, is it just practice practice practice, or is there a technic?
what is the site for the cliking games..?

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
Bolter from Storm has used ramping for a while now and can still hit a constant 17+ bps in semi. He is a machine.

another tip is to not try to hard, if you think about it too much then you'll f*ck it up. just practice tapping stuff around the office / college and have your gun set up at home so you can practice holding it and walking the trigger.

if it's easier you can get an aftermarket trigger, I had a swooping trigger on my timmy so you pull more down then back and it helped a lot. You can get these for most guns (if not all) there is a company doing them for the mini's that I know of.

Dan,

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Not machine, more like mutant fingers. I think my right hand just has a rare talent. Not that it helps in game. I'd rather lose my speed over my accuracy anyday.

Note to all kids: focus more on accuracy/reactions and teamwork! Trigger speed is not essential to winning!