Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walking the trigger tips

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Ego's are renound for adding shots, its not humanily possible to do 32 bps, just think, each finger has to hit the trigger 16 times in one second, its just not possible, but i'm not doubting the fact that lump probally did get 32 bps out of it, as i have seen it done myself.

17-18 bps is all that is possible in true semi. (no electronics adding shots)

-james
Re-read both parts high lighted in BOLD RED for yourself James:confused: :confused: :confused:

HPUKer

Entity / Shootrtv
Jan 25, 2005
www.shootr.tv
www.andyb.tv
All you have to be able to do is hit 7.5bps with each hand anyway nowerdays, or if you psp'ing then one finger ftw.

To train walking a trigger, just simply tap your two fingers alternatively, the main focus is that you are alternating between the two, put on a CD, tap on the desk for a song or two once a day, focusing on keeping them going alternatively, and you can train each hand in no time, gradually upping your speed.

Also, RE the, I can shoot like a billion balls per second, its all bounce and fancy electronics, nothing else :p ;)

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
Isn't there someone that uses 4 fingers to walk the trigger, and can hit 25+bps on semi?

-Will
Yes, Sam from Evil Saints, he's amazing to watch, and keeps getting pulled by the marshals for suspected ramping :eek:

Yes, it is fancy electronics etc. that gets the gun to add shots but you have to be quick in the first place. If you can get a certain bps out of your 'fancy' gat and then give it to someone slower, it doesn't matter how fancy your electronics are, some people will not be as fast on it :rolleyes: :p (anyway, I have to be fast on the trigger to make up for how slow on my feet I am :eek: )

Loving the point about ramping, I've been saying that for ages! It really does make you slower!! Hate ramping, lol.