Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walking THIS field!?

Yes-Baby

Pepe Grillo
it's about the whole team tactics, not only me..
we are quite flexible and will be playin 12 (!) games on this darn field only!!
so far it's about gettin into that 'H' asap, best wld be with 2 guys even and then close down the field.. :rolleyes:

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
IMHO a left handed back man would be an advantage from the left/west end on the stand up 'can and as above, the lay down 'can is a key position!

Yes-Baby said:
it's about the whole team tactics, not only me..
we are quite flexible and will be playin 12 (!) games on this darn field only!!
so far it's about gettin into that 'H' asap, best wld be with 2 guys even and then close down the field.. :rolleyes:

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
thats a pritty interesting 5 man field! too open to break to the centre unless you are playing a team of goobers

my break would be all 3 back bunkers and the 2 pasties in front, moving to the 40s as soon as possible, probably straight away or alternivly the back 3 and the right 30 pastie and the right 40 block....if you can take out the back right corner then put a front player into the large brick, then game over.

likewise, make sure your back right lives or fill it instantly from back centre if he dies other wise you will get murdered down the tape

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Jahlad took the words right outta my mouth.

I'd suggest filling up all of your back line bunkers. Have the 2 corner guys delay and sweetspot their opposite, then slide into their primaries. The guy in the middle bunker doesnt have brilliant lanes open to him, so I'd get him to sweetspot one of the back corner bunkers as well, that way making sure that youve taken down at least one, if not both of their back corners off the break. Then get your back corners to try and pinch out their back middle guy as theres not much for them to do watching the tapes, no snakes etc...

I'd send a front man to the lay down brick on the right tape just infront of that rocket thing. That way he can shoot out anyone on the left tape obelisk and has the option to bump to the rocket or the 50 depending on how the game develops.

I'd put my other front guy to the lay down coke can on the left tape to do pretty much the same thing.

The overall game plan for me would be to take out their back bunkers and then send in muggers to close the game up quickly

Michael Merola

bust 3 hoppers in 1 day!
Aug 17, 2004
Milton Keynes / Birmingham
Hmm well im a left handed forward guy, i'd probally take the risk and get to that teabag ? center on 45.

From there i'd probally try and sweet spot the guy back left also with some pot shots to center back to keep him in.

From there depends were people have been eliminated but being a lefty i'd go to the left surprisingly :p