Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walkon spc dorking 15th feb

womble100

www.team-gbh.co.uk
May 29, 2008
Reigate
Not sure if my poor foot will be up to it but i am going go and give it a good go lol Blitz your face my balls all over again lol :D you love it. We should try get kirby there i miss shooting my balls up his back lol

infest

Old slow and covered
Jan 1, 2009
ashford kent
Not sure if my poor foot will be up to it but i am going go and give it a good go lol Blitz your face my balls all over again lol :D you love it. We should try get kirby there i miss shooting my balls up his back lol
shooting not rubbing them up his back lol pmsl

BLITZXXX

Dec 27, 2008
surrey
haha joker !! well i dont know the site so im going to suck but im going to sit thight heh

anyways kirby sucks he sits @ the back and looks @ hes marker falling apart

infest

Old slow and covered
Jan 1, 2009
ashford kent
you dont know site i dont think i been in the area lol and we will prob get lost on way to site .and last sunday i lasted all day with out a broken marker for a change .

TheNakedPlayer

Platinum Member
Jan 2, 2009
i must say, i have never seen so many faults with gats until i met kirbz and infest haha, alwways going wrong :p
then again, infest must have 30 gats.. he doesnt need them to ALL work effiecitenly :p

infest

Old slow and covered
Jan 1, 2009
ashford kent
lol cant moan i used my ion both weekends with out trouble and chris used my pm6 with out a problem and week before used my angel a4 and that was cool .shame bloody a1 dont want last longer than a hopper ..