Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walkon's in South East England

Xmini-ballerX

London Tigers & Team GB
Nov 15, 2008
team gbh

hi sorry guys for that i think i got the wrong team. but i have never played against you before (but i hear you are very good) but im sorry for saying that not meant at all :eek:

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
i never slated GBH so get your facts right first children . if u could read properly then maybe u would of understood what i typed but i attended a walkon @ campaign before i met the GBH lads and a team of A5 Warriors with full auto ruined the walkon with there gayness.

TBH i think u need to appologise for being arrogant little kids and if u think banning me from your insecure webstie bothered me so much that i needed to go on a forum and flame about you then u really need to sort your life out . if i was that bothered i would of crashed your site the 2nd i got removed because u have some arrogant little kiddies who have no brains and no real lifes , Shadow, DrunkieZombie Howard all very nice friendly polite guys but as for Womble Renie and a few others you give GBH a bad rep u dont need other people to give u a bad rep when u show your arrogance all the time. enough said if u have an issue with me say to ME dont go flaming your crap which is totaly childish and rude and wrong for no reason what so ever

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
crap which is totaly childish and rude and wrong for no reason what so ever
swearing on a forum not even putting a star in whos a child now??

team of A5 Warriors with full auto ruined the walkon with there gayness.
hello mr. homophobe :mad::eek::mad:

wow, you have really crossed the mark.

as a matter of fact renie and martin(womble) are some of the nicest guys out there and if you treat them well they do the same and always go a little bit further and make you feel part of the GBH family

you call them arrogant well take a look in the mirror.

i prey to the lord you heed what is being said, because you are gunna become so unpopular

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
yawn the fact is i never said anythink about GBH till u wrongly accused me.

i have no problems with GBH or there what choices they make , i play for a laugh i dont play because i cant get into the army like some other people. now drop it grab your handbag and move on .

xXpredatorXx

Oct 19, 2008
west sussex
how do martin and renie give us bad rep there some of the nicest on the team i mean what have they done exactly for you to say that also they do so much for the team to get discounts for the people for people who cant afford it and organize i don't see how that can come across as them giving us bad rep???

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
im not going to argue to a bunch of kids over the internet its pointless and pathetic. you started the argument saying i mentioned your team which i never so get your facts right before u flame others. End of discussion.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Rolling on floor laughing or to those familiar: ROFL

Who are you to end the discussion. You call us kids, yet you are the one who doesnt understand "If you dont know me, dont post"

so to sum up, you call us kids but you are the one who cant read :D