Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walkon's in South East England

Xmini-ballerX

London Tigers & Team GB
Nov 15, 2008
gbh

gbh are great , i started a thread "looking for a juinior team""and shadowblade introduced me to youre team he was very freindly and answerd all of my questions i was very pleased with the genorosity of him.As for the last post what i said that gbh ruind it was another team, that name came into my head im truly sorry

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
then why did you slate the GBH name, drag it through the mud

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT NEXT TIME!!!!

Idioteque

Test
Oct 21, 2008
In west philadelfia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys said were up in no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air

womble100

www.team-gbh.co.uk
May 29, 2008
Reigate
Not sure what i have done 2 you kirby but if you have any probs with my self pop down we can have a chat sort them out :). Have a good xmas see you in 2009.:) As 4 being arrogant you are dead right i can be all so rude at times but i call a spade a spade. If i had a problem with you i would tell you 2 your face. I think you got taking off our site coz you dont think before you open your mouth.

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
tbh Happy new year and xmas just gone to all , the slatting is over as mini baller has accepted his resposibility for his actions which started the big moan in the first place

see everyone in 2009 looking forward to some more walkon war fun

ronniematrix

A Relentless Kid
May 15, 2008
london, england
that place is great for 3 on 3's but wouldnt put more than that on the field lol... will be returning there soon as its so easy to get to and made very welcome

womble100

www.team-gbh.co.uk
May 29, 2008
Reigate
We had a great day there as said by most of our team all staff there are sound as pound:D Def go back as ronnie said great for 3 on 3's nice and warm and dry. Just need 2 turn guns down to 200feet as you get right up close and personal.