Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walkon's in South West England

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
That looks great, I thought UCZ/Bunker only did scenario.. we might be coming to the April walkon :D Thanks!

Edit: Just realised those dates were for 2008, are you doing walkons in 2009?
UCZ will be running several Sup'Air and Woodland walk-ons in 2009. Dates should be finalised within a week now that the calendar can all be confirmed because Campaign Cup has finally been announced. Thanks for your patience.

fezter

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2007
swindon
wo

at the bristol walk on it varys it is about 30 to 40 people everyones cool and will help with anything and jock is a good bloke

jokmctoast

Sep 20, 2005
Visit site
Gee thanks, I am all embarrassed now.
Numbers do vary at the walkons, we have been running them for about 5 years now, and walkons always go ahead, the only one we dont do is the first Sunday in January, as it falls on the heels of our christmas walk on.

Prices as always are

£25 byo
£45 inc box 2000 standard balls, Premium brands usually available for a small extra charge.
Phone 01934 416507 to book and pay your deposit by 2.00 pm Friday before the game and receive a FREE bag of 500 Paintballs.

Members of the UKPSF/National Paintball Club get a £5 discount on entry.

See you all soon.

coopey

Mar 16, 2009
Gloucester
Gee thanks, I am all embarrassed now.
Numbers do vary at the walkons, we have been running them for about 5 years now, and walkons always go ahead, the only one we dont do is the first Sunday in January, as it falls on the heels of our christmas walk on.

Prices as always are

£25 byo
£45 inc box 2000 standard balls, Premium brands usually available for a small extra charge.
Phone 01934 416507 to book and pay your deposit by 2.00 pm Friday before the game and receive a FREE bag of 500 Paintballs.

Members of the UKPSF/National Paintball Club get a £5 discount on entry.

See you all soon.
Really interested in this:D

What type of games do you run?
looking for scenario/woodsball?

jokmctoast

Sep 20, 2005
Visit site
All Scenario/woodsball, basically the same games as our rec ball guests get, but with the odd twist for walk ons.
As you might expect we get all sorts at our Walkons, from first timers to seasoned tourney players, getting a bit of trigger time in.
Only one rule qualifies a walk on at Skirmish Bristol, you have to have your own kit. We think that for the guys who have invested in their kit, it's not great to be playing against Rentals who are just trying to save money.

Cheers.
Jock

coopey

Mar 16, 2009
Gloucester
sound like just what I'm looking for. :cool:

do i read it right.....you can bring your own paint?

whats the minimum kit allowed to play?

(marker/mask/air or is armour required?)

jokmctoast

Sep 20, 2005
Visit site
Requirements at Skirmish Bristol
Whatever you comfortably want to play in, as long as you satisfy normal health and safety requirements,
Paintgun of some sort, air bottle, hopper, goggles.
a fun attitude helps as well, cos P.J. will take the Mickey.