Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Want a Bristol / SW tournament team? Look no further!

hipjaw

pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk // Reading Entity // #22
Apr 8, 2011
Bristol
pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk
No matter what your playing ability / commitment level, there is a home for you at the Cribbs Pro Paintball Centre in Bristol. Cribbs is home to various teams, most of which are looking for players for the 2014 season.

To start with the Cribbs home team 'Cribbs Commandos' is a scratch team, run by myself and made up of players from local teams and any mercenaries we can get hold of. We will be playing the Super 5ives tournament over the next year and there is no pressure to commit to the season or any training - so long as you got the gear and some idea! This is a good opportunity to play alongside local players, including myself and others from Reading Entity.

If you're a bit more serious about training and committing to tournaments, Reading Entity UK are looking to bolster their numbers at the CPPS in Div1 this year. A hybrid of some of the Elite players from 2013 and some new up and comers who all train at Cribbs Pro PB, Entity UK is set to become a competitive Div1 team.

There are other local teams that I can hook you up with, but those are the ones I'm involved in - get in touch if you would like to enquire further!

luke9williams1@gmail.com

HPUKer

Entity / Shootrtv
Jan 25, 2005
www.shootr.tv
www.andyb.tv
Perhaps you can't get the time off work for MS or just want a team to play domestic upper divisional paintball with.

If you want to train with Reading Entity, be on a team playing the cpps in either d1 / elite (champs / challengers) and looking to move forwards get in touch with Luke.