Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

want a change

trigger happy

No prisoners, No mercy
Dec 30, 2012
Hi guys ive been playing for around 4 years now mainly woodsball but thinking of having a go at supair, what would be the first step towards this ? im in northans :)

Last edited:

trigger happy

No prisoners, No mercy
Dec 30, 2012
Cool thanks mate ill do that now, with the marker side of things ive got an etek 3 will that be good enough or do u need a higher end marker ?

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
That is good enough... get involved before you consider buying anything. Some teams may have restrictions on what you can use! Your money would be better spent on going to a few training sessions before you start replacing kit

sl2ai

Team Marvel
Jul 2, 2010
Leicester
Im based in rugby so around your area, weve juat started Div 4 at CPPS and are looking at putting in a second team, were looking at traning on the 13th of april at CPPS if you want to come down and have a go.

trigger happy

No prisoners, No mercy
Dec 30, 2012
Unfortunatly i cant do anything in april, so whats cpps ? is it a training ground or a proper tourny ? i have no knoledge of supair what so ever so i apolagize for all the questions lol

sl2ai

Team Marvel
Jul 2, 2010
Leicester
No Problems, Its both there is trainig there and, there are 5 rounds of tournaments a year with 7 different divisions that are played over the saturday and the sunday.