Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Want Nitro, but...

def-dad

Jul 26, 2001
Delaware, Ohio USA
Visit site
Kid you may not get laughed at but I may. My son does the Q&A on the Avengers that are returned to BE, and the ones that don't make it out of the shop to begin with. He is doing all the pressure test with 4500 HPA tanks. So to answer your question yes it will work with HPA. It isn't a Low Pressure marker though. But a 3000 psi screw in will work, it will give you the same out put pressure your CO2 was giving you. And you can pick up a steel one for about $120US although I perfer fiber wrap which you can find for around $150 to $170US. I haven 't seen a 4500psi any cheaper than $260 for a screw in. Hope that helps.

Ghost

Aug 5, 2001
Ohio
Advice: Keep playing with your setup now. Learn the game. Listen to Allister. :D Save up some cash. Buy a good gun. ( BE guns are fine to start with but, ya' wanna upgrade soon. ) Then perhaps, buy the new marker. (Perhaps a Spyder?)

Putting a 3000psi on an avenger isn't too cool. Like the guy before me said, it's the same output pressure you're getting from Co2. And you're not gonna put a reg on an Avenger. Blah blah blah blah...Where was I. Oh. Just save some cash, play, have fun, buy new stuff. Then go kick some @$$!

Ghost

Aug 5, 2001
Ohio
Forgot to ask before, Silver. How much did you get that Cobra body for? If my memory serves me right, you got it off of eBay...but, anyway...

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
S/M barrels are made by Abusive Industries, which is run by a former key person from Spanky Paintball who is now turning out his own lines of products. The barrels are awesomely accurate and can be match anno'd to your gun at no additional cost. Oh, and not everyone has them, so your gun will have that extra original touch. Check them out at
www.hanta-force.com/ai