Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Want to change your game radically?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
We all know someone who is a superstar player. They can win games, but if the rest of the team don't do their job, they would be nothing.

Paul Richards - Coach of World Champions Tampa Bay Damage, and former coach of Miami Raiders and Team Strange, is running a new type of clinic which focuses on team skills - that is, working together to win.

I have been to seminars run by Dynasty & XSV, and they concentrated more on individual skills - snapping, running & gunning etc. This will be a totally different kind of clinic.

I have spoken with Paul regarding the possibility of his running a clinic in the UK, and he has expressed an interest.

Given that Markie C had to cancel previous clinics due to low attendance, I suggest that each attendee pay a non-refundable deposit to Paul via paypal. This will be forfeit if the payer chooses not to attend.

Please post up if you would commit to a clinic of this type.

Once we have numbers, I can firm up possible dates with Paul. Regarding the latter, we should be looking to run it in the "off-season" - that is, November through Febraury.

Regarding location, I would suggest a convenient spot, such as the football field near my house. Kidding. I'm thinking CPPS, perhaps.

After all, I'm sure Paul - who is a Florida resident -would love a trip to ye olde England in Winter. Who wouldn't?

For the sake of clarity, I should point out that the clinic is geared toward entire teams attending, rather than individuals.

Thanks for reading this.

Last edited: