Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Want to join a Factory Team?

op-pompey

Jul 1, 2011
Hi,
my name is Rob Lofthouse and I am CEO of Outpost UK and owner of Outpost-Portsmouth Paintball Team.
Im gonna get to the point here.....Im look for a solid 12 man roster for O-P to get up the rankings. We have 5 regular rostered players and currently suffer the same manpower issues as most teams.
We currently play Super5ives and plan to migrate to Southern Masters in 2013 and attend Super5ives as practise. With a full 12 man roster, life remains very cheap, I assure you of that.
Rostered players are in SLY gear, provided by the company for free! Markers, air sytems and loaders remain player choice.....for now!
The incentive is simple folks, get my Company on the podium, the company pays the paint bill.
If you like the idea of representing my company, get in touch using face-ache.
Cheers.
Rob.

Rmac1990

Inverness ICE PMGWC #25
May 4, 2011
Inverness/ Fareham
Absolute legend of a guy!, let me play for his team when I was down south training for work, and hoping that over the coming months when im back down again i will still have a spot to play with im again!.

He is offering a level of sponsorship and support which is few and far between!. Looking for a team? this is too good a chance to miss!

Reactions: op-pompey

GusMoxey

Jul 1, 2012
Hi,
my name is Rob Lofthouse and I am CEO of Outpost UK and owner of Outpost-Portsmouth Paintball Team.
Im gonna get to the point here.....Im look for a solid 12 man roster for O-P to get up the rankings. We have 5 regular rostered players and currently suffer the same manpower issues as most teams.
We currently play Super5ives and plan to migrate to Southern Masters in 2013 and attend Super5ives as practise. With a full 12 man roster, life remains very cheap, I assure you of that.
Rostered players are in SLY gear, provided by the company for free! Markers, air sytems and loaders remain player choice.....for now!
The incentive is simple folks, get my Company on the podium, the company pays the paint bill.
If you like the idea of representing my company, get in touch using face-ache.
Cheers.
Rob.
Who is it I need to contact about this. I'm pretty damn interested lol :)