Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Want to join a Factory Team?

Ali Amer

Regular Baller
Jul 19, 2012
London
got a friend interested to tryout the team. He lives in Portsmouth and he's compeletey new to the sport. Any chamce you could contact him or provide details after he gets his permission from his parents?

Last edited:

connor_k

Jul 15, 2014
hello there rob, i realize this post is from 2012 however if you are still looking for any players then i am very keen to join a team, im a current serving member of her majesty's armed forces at hmnb portsmouth(i wont say which branch, but a very good one) and i need a team in that area, if you do see this please do hesitate to let me know, many thanks

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I'll guess you are not RAF Regiment

Have a nose around the forum, there's a short thread with a heads up for a future forces tournament (not necessarily for the forces but in support of - but those serving will most likely be welcome)

Teamwise, put up a thread about yourself, what you're into with paintball etc.
some sites run practice events and people get to meet local teams etc, see if there is anything in your area, otherwise I know bricket wood & bassets pole are big on the circuit (I have limited knowledge on that type of facility)

Every now and then people put together scratch teams for events, so if you're ready contac lt a tournaments hosts plus shout out on the forum and you could find yourself in a scratch team for the day