Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Want to join London Tigers 3 ?

Matthew32

Be Your Own Hero!
Jan 23, 2014
London Tigers 3 are looking for a couple of players to join there roster this 2015 season.

Tigers 3 will be playing in Div 2 at CPPS this year and also playing the Basildon Mills leg.

This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of the tigers family. Being part of the tigers family means you can benefit from the support of the two elite teams. Providing a chance to learn from the best UK players by offering chances to train with them and scrimmage against them. With the wealth of experience and talent behind the tigers family its really the perfect place to develop and progress in paintball

If your interested PM me on here or drop a message on our Facebook page :

https://www.facebook.com/LondonTIgers3

Thanks Guys!

TGiD69

Mar 9, 2015
Hi Matthew.
I would be very interested in knowing more about this. I'm looking to return to the sport. I've played the cpps and mill series before.
I'll message u on fb.

Reactions: Matthew32

Lawdawg567

Mar 30, 2015
I'm interested in this as well, same deal as TGiD69, looking to get back into competitions. I played college ball back in the states but played on squads with Iots of Semi-pro (when that was a thing) D1 and D2 guys back in Colorado. I just moved here from the states but I'm working on getting some new gear and hope to be up and running soon so I can come down to Bricket Wood and meet you guys. I can cover my financial commitments. If y'all are full or don't need me, I'd really appreciate some help getting paired up with a team, and would really like to play at least one Mill event this year if possible.