Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Want to meet Alan Shearer - Charity Event

G

Gassy

Yes Mate and will book the hotel on thursday (payday;)) We are both really looking forward to a good night and the kids are been farmed off to grandma and grandad

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Yes Mate and will book the hotel on thursday (payday;))
Gd Gd

Update to all

Have been given some brilliant prizes so far

Ipad 2
Signed Framed picture of Sebastian Vettel And Mark Webber ( Signed on Saturday in MK)
Personal Chef experiences worth £1200 ( Chef will come to your house and cook for 8 people )

Have sold nearly 100 tickets so far

Anyone want any more info let me know :)

AliR

Dec 22, 2011
Hi Mclovin101. Hope you don't mind me joining this forum just to comment, but your post appeared on google when I was searching for more info on this event!
This is a bit of a dim question, but can you define black tie? We're thinking of buying tickets for my father in law for his 60th (born and bred Geordie), but I know he doesn't own a tuxedo!
Thanks in advance - and good luck raising lots of money for a deserving charity.

Ali

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Hi Mclovin101. Hope you don't mind me joining this forum just to comment, but your post appeared on google when I was searching for more info on this event!
This is a bit of a dim question, but can you define black tie? We're thinking of buying tickets for my father in law for his 60th (born and bred Geordie), but I know he doesn't own a tuxedo!
Thanks in advance - and good luck raising lots of money for a deserving charity.

Ali
Hi Ali

Thank you for asking.

I being to a couple of Black tie events over this past year and all i worn was my suit with a Bow tie and a wing-collar shirt. I also have seen people wear a Black suit with a Black shirt and a Black tie.

I am one of the main people making this event happen so if you want any more information or even to buy tickets then plz message me. I will PM you my email address

Richard

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Ticket sales now creeping above the 300 mark for Ups 'n' Downs Black Tie Dinner on 9th March 2012.

Please get your tickets soon either online at Wicksteed park or through me.

Ian Dowie today confirmed as second speaker to Alan Shearer with Willie Miller comedian and hosted by Matt Lorenzo.

Details online at http://www.upsndowns.co.uk/

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Can now confirm the ticket sales are not at 485 Massive number

To make this event better im on the hunt for auction and raffle prize's to bring in extra income I would be grateful to receive any prizes which may be suitable for this. Donations, of any kind, make such a tremendous difference to how much we can raise on the night, and every donor is gratefully acknowledged in our programme

I know times are hard at the min but it would make a massive bonus no matter how big or small :)

So if there is anyone out (company's) there that can help It would be a big help

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Anyone who is still trying to decide whether to buy a ticket to our fabulous forthcoming evening with Alan Shearer on 9th March, think quickly! 21 tickets left!!!! Contact me quickly if you want in