Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wanted: air reg

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
As it says... 4500 psi reg wanted. Not too fussed about the make.

What have you got?

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Thanks!

What’s the output on the blue ones? I remember they were different to the red ones?

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Can I take the working Pure Energy / PMI one for £20 please?

Alan Smith

***-for-life
hi mate,

Thanks for your offer.

I don’t really want to split them, also considering postage and PayPal fees are included. How about £30 for both the pure energy regs or you can have all three regs for £35 inc PayPal and postage?

Thanks,

Al...

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
I really don’t need more than one. I haven’t played in a couple of years and have a bottle that needs a reg for a walk-on on Sunday I’m hoping to get to then I’ll sell the bottle and reg on as it’ll be a while until I get to play again.

Growing up, having kids and a job sucks.

Do you reckon the crossfire one works and could you get it to me before the weekend?

Alan Smith

***-for-life
Hi mate,

No worries. I don’t have air here to test them I’d have to go to my local site, and I won’t get that done in your timeframe, sorry! Plus if I test them and they are all working fine I’d be asking for more for them.

Btw I’d send Royal Mail second class recorded, it says on their website that they aim for three days delivery.

Maybe you can borrow a system from someone for this weekend, guys at walkons often have spares, or sites usually have loads of extras for their site markers.

Thanks,

Al...