Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wanted: Bob Long G6R 2012/11 or Victory v2

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
nope! not a chance! mines setup with almost every upgrade possible. 4c eyes, zero ping ram, a choice of standard, hush and cushion bolt, LP poppit, violent series scythe trigger all topped off with a deadlywind fibur barrel and the new supralight fuel bottle!

good luck finding one/ someone willing to sell theirs (y)

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Oh come on you young ones ha ha, @jcooke tell him when your going back over, I`m sure you can bring one back for him, Wildways tell him what colour you want, hey , No matter what !! I bet you don`t sell this one. have you noticed that those that use them, swear by them, and I mean in a good way. it`s only people that don`t use them but just bring it over to sell that have them.
I LOVE MINE ha ha ha , Just to rub it in.

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
All of you, stop posting saying how much you love your one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one.

Even if I got my local shop to get me one in, the margins are puny, so nothing really to be discounted. Plus I know the owner would tell me to sod BL and get an LV1 ;)

Reactions: TrikkyD