Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wanted : Bob long G6R or MVP

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
As the title suggests , working or none working.
Let me know if you have or know of anyone selling.

thank you

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
Yep you’re right , I came across a black mvp over here but he’s not looking to sell surprisingly.

I do own a few ccm pumps so would maybe consider trades on a mvp

Reactions: ant290

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
I think a key point that is missed in this thread is what youre willing to pay.

I have a G6r but i wouldnt sell unless someone is offering stupid money - so knowing what youre willing to part with would help potential sellers

Also things like prefered colours will help - no point me taking pics of a red marker if you want a blue one

Reactions: Bertz

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
Ye this is a valid point but considering I don’t own one or haven’t seen any for sale There is no point me stabbing in the dark with a wild guess on a price, if someone is selling one they know themselves on what’s the least they would take no point me insulting them with offers that could be way off.
One reason I don’t like it when people say open to offers when realistically they know what they would take for something ,pointless going back and forth tryin to guess what each other wants :)

The reason I didn’t but a certain colour is because it limits responses and I’m not fussed on colour if I was I would have put looking for black only and everyone with a blue or red wouldn’t bother responding.

Reactions: mctractorboy

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
I still think you should put up a budget of some sort - eg willing to spend up to £xxx thats not saying youre guessing the price in the current market, its saying what you have to spend.

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
Willing to spend up to £1000

surely as a seller one then thinks oh I only wanted £800 but hey he’s willing to spend £1k so I have one for sale for £1k
I’ve just made £200 more then I wanted originally
I don’t need to tell you how things work sometimes as buyers we get items lower then expected because as a seller they don’t know what a persons budget is and max a buyer is prepared to pay.

Reactions: sie2050

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Willing to spend up to £1000

surely as a seller one then thinks oh I only wanted £800 but hey he’s willing to spend £1k so I have one for sale for £1k
I’ve just made £200 more then I wanted originally
I don’t need to tell you how things work sometimes as buyers we get items lower then expected because as a seller they don’t know what a persons budget is and max a buyer is prepared to pay.
Decent budget - deffo private label cash there!