Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

wanted cheap paintball equipment to equip a young team

WEZ

FLUKE TNT PAINTBALL UK
Sep 30, 2010
essex
www.facebook.com
i am setting up a team of youngsters aged 13 years old to get thjem into training so there fore i am arfter any masks clothing gloves of kit bags or markers as cheap as possible

i am talking to my local site to see what they can offer me in the way of play time i hope to train the guy over the summer and up to christmas then possibly form a team if that what they want to do i just see so many youngsters ruining therte life i want to try and help out buy at least getting the ones i know involved and who knows i could get so much interest

thanks guys

Reactions: downchindrome

WEZ

FLUKE TNT PAINTBALL UK
Sep 30, 2010
essex
www.facebook.com
as less as possible what you have it for a group of youngsters who have nothing so to keep them of street i am sorting out training and comps

so to be honest as cheap as possible cheers pal

mike.h

Apr 12, 2011
sounds like you're doing a really nice thing.. does it matter if the gear is new or used? because alot of paintball stores give you great deals if you buy in bulks.. they also have everything you could possibly need.

downchindrome

May 9, 2011
Welton, Lincoln
nah m8 im lookin for £100 for my marker, unless you have any XXL kids, in which case i may be able to give you a great price on a pair of sly camo pants. But except for that m8 i got nothing. But really good luck with this.

Cheers

Evan

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
I have kicking around a Dangerous Power Fusion
and an autococker trilogy
an air tank
a mask (dye i think)
a huge NXE kit bag
and possibly some other odds and ends if you are interested?

Mods i know I should post pics, and I am in the middle of doing so for a classifieds advert!! so please show mercy!