The Home Of European Paintball

wanted cheap paintball equipment to equip a young team

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
ref paintball gear needed

Hi mate i have a good deal on a mask here:
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?145773-CHEAP-Proto-EL-switch-mask-Life-The-angels-and-the-demons-DVD-Mint-condition-

hi mate ive got a few items on my updated kitbag sale that can do a deal on if interested including lots of 140 pots at a £1 each etc pm me heres the link http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?145221-Updated-kitbag-sale-!&highlight=
cheers andy

WEZ

FLUKE TNT PAINTBALL UK
Sep 30, 2010
essex
www.facebook.com
Deal

Hi mate i have a good deal on a mask here:
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?145773-CHEAP-Proto-EL-switch-mask-Life-The-angels-and-the-demons-DVD-Mint-condition- hi mate ive got a few items on my updated kitbag sale that can do a deal on if interested including lots of 140 pots at a £1 each etc pm me heres the link http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?145221-Updated-kitbag-sale-!&highlight= cheers andy[/QUOTE] YES MATE GIVE ME A LIST OF WHAT YOU HAVE LEFT AND A FINAL PRICE WITH POSTAGE AND WE CAN GO FROM THERE MATE CHEERS

clarkieboy

Jan 15, 2007
Ref paintball gear !

YES MATE GIVE ME A LIST OF WHAT YOU HAVE LEFT AND A FINAL PRICE WITH POSTAGE AND WE CAN GO FROM THERE MATE CHEERS
HI mate got a planet kitbag about 3 pairs of as new never worn gloves a pair of jt black goggles various playing tops, lanarards and straight shots about 4 of each , about 4 torni battle packs 2 as new never worn about 20 used 140 pots at a £1 and about 20 as new at £2.50 about 1 gun case (nyopream ) type + other items like camo webbing remote hose bottom lines etc if interested tell me how many of each required so can do some kind od deal andy

WEZ

FLUKE TNT PAINTBALL UK
Sep 30, 2010
essex
www.facebook.com
?

HI mate got a planet kitbag about 3 pairs of as new never worn gloves a pair of jt black goggles various playing tops, lanarards and straight shots about 4 of each , about 4 torni battle packs 2 as new never worn about 20 used 140 pots at a £1 and about 20 as new at £2.50 about 3 gun cases (nyopream ) type + other items like camo webbing remote hose bottom lines etc if interested tell me how many of each required so can do some kind od deal andy

give me a price on the lot everything you have as i am sure i will be able to distribute it to the teens cheers pal

clarkieboy

Jan 15, 2007
ref kit

give me a price on the lot everything you have as i am sure i will be able to distribute it to the teens cheers pal
how many playing tops do you need? so can work out a overhall price for everything and how many pots do you think you need for each player as ive got about 30 used at £1 each or about 20 like as new at £2.50 each.
this is what ive got for you at the moment !
1 kitbag planet holds 2 guns kit etc.
5 lanards various colours
5 straight shots various colours
3 pairs of as new playing gloves
4 gun sock for end barrel
30 used 140 pots all different types if thats anough but can had more ?
4 torni battle packs 2 x as new never used , and 2x used
1 set of as new size L 32-34 waste black playing trousers never seen a field
1 set of playing shorts size m 30-32 waste
1 set of black playing goggles
at least 5 but could add acouple more playing shirts
1 red colour neopream gun case if required
and possible anything missed out like odd cap and neck protector fluffy hows does this sound ! and would you want all posting or could collection be possible as i live in leeds? thanxs andy await your responce on how many tops needed !

WEZ

FLUKE TNT PAINTBALL UK
Sep 30, 2010
essex
www.facebook.com
hello

how many playing tops do you need? so can work out a overhall price for everything and how many pots do you think you need for each player as ive got about 30 used at £1 each or about 20 like as new at £2.50 each.
this is what ive got for you at the moment !
1 kitbag planet holds 2 guns kit etc.
5 lanards various colours
5 straight shots various colours
3 pairs of as new playing gloves
4 gun sock for end barrel
30 used 140 pots all different types if thats anough but can had more ?
4 torni battle packs 2 x as new never used , and 2x used
1 set of as new size L 32-34 waste black playing trousers never seen a field
1 set of playing shorts size m 30-32 waste
1 set of black playing goggles
at least 5 but could add acouple more playing shirts
3 colour neopream gun cases if required
and possible anything missed out like odd cap and neck protector fluffy hows does this sound ! and would you want all posting or could collection be possible as i live in leeds? thanxs andy await your responce on how many tops needed !

hello mate would need posting as i dont drive yet lol i live in basildon essex and with regards to tops i am looking for 10-15 tops

so what would the damage be on this lot lol

clarkieboy

Jan 15, 2007
ref list

hello mate would need posting as i dont drive yet lol i live in basildon essex and with regards to tops i am looking for 10-15 tops

so what would the damage be on this lot lol
i can do all listed for £300 posted as going to be a big parcel ! if sold items separetly on my kitbag sale would be over £400 worth cheers andy pm me if want me to sort out all listed !