Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wanted LUXE wall charger

thewoodenspoon

Dec 29, 2009
Hi all,

Dusted my LUXE off the other day, as getting my kit all ready to get back on the field after about 3 years!

I need a new charger as mine was pinched by a teammate and sold with his marker a while back, cheeky sod! But ah well haha, been looking on a few sites but all out of stock, so if anyone has a spare charger please shout me! :)

Cheers all!

eggoberto

Platinum Member
Dec 15, 2010
east kilbride, glasgow
Hi all,

Dusted my LUXE off the other day, as getting my kit all ready to get back on the field after about 3 years!

I need a new charger as mine was pinched by a teammate and sold with his marker a while back, cheeky sod! But ah well haha, been looking on a few sites but all out of stock, so if anyone has a spare charger please shout me! :)

Cheers all!
Hey, was in the same position myself other day. Had a look online and found it on ansgear in American. Was around £24 Inc delivery.
Got shipped Friday so just waiting game now.

Hope this helps

Reactions: thewoodenspoon

thewoodenspoon

Dec 29, 2009
Not got a charger, but be good to see you back!
Mate, for such a popular marker what a ballache to get a charger sorted XD worst bit is I didn't even lose it, got nicked by an old team mate! But looks like AnsGear is the go to, got the marker from them too lol

thewoodenspoon

Dec 29, 2009
Hey, was in the same position myself other day. Had a look online and found it on ansgear in American. Was around £24 Inc delivery.
Got shipped Friday so just waiting game now.

Hope this helps
Cheers for the shout mate, did buy a dodgy little USB stick on Amazon that had the fittings for the battery.. But yeah way to dodgy to trust using, so ANSGear will be the go to! Thanks again!