Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WANTED (LV 1.1)

TrappStar

charlie trapp
Dec 19, 2012
London
alternatively any other marker of the same or better standard. Haven’t played for 5 years. I used to have a ego 11.

So please forgive my limited knowledge. I have a maximum of £500 to spend.
Not bothered about shot clock as long as the person shooting isn’t a moron and looks after their kit.

No time wasters. Have bought a marker on this page before even though it was in 2012 please don’t ruin my already positive experience buying on this page.

Thanks in advance.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
alternatively any other marker of the same or better standard. Haven’t played for 5 years. I used to have a ego 11.

So please forgive my limited knowledge. I have a maximum of £500 to spend.
Not bothered about shot clock as long as the person shooting isn’t a moron and looks after their kit.

No time wasters. Have bought a marker on this page before even though it was in 2012 please don’t ruin my already positive experience buying on this page.

Thanks in advance.
I dont think you should be too specific on the LV - LV1, LV1.1, LVR and LV1.5 are all good - I know because i still shoot an LV1

LV1 might also be a bit cheaper ;)

Reactions: TrappStar

TrappStar

charlie trapp
Dec 19, 2012
London
I have no doubt you are right mate, I have a lot to catch up on. And if anyone has any suggestions I’m willing to do the research in to the suggested markers. I’m sure they have come leaps and bounds since my ego 11 days. So I’m very excited to get my hands on a decent bit of kit and see the difference:)

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
I bought a LV1.5 recently and lent my LV1 to a teammate today and it was shooting as good as my 1.5 was...if it wasn't for the blade trigger that I get on better with I'd be gutted I bought the new toy :p From what I've seen LV1's are going for anything from £325-400 now, got mine for £400 and it was a fab entry gun to get back into the game with (from my eblade days)

TrappStar

charlie trapp
Dec 19, 2012
London
I will take anything that’s at a high standard mate. Just hope someone is selling something decent :)

TrappStar

charlie trapp
Dec 19, 2012
London
I would be interested mate. If you can fire over some photos and some information I would be open to explore all options. Thanks

TrappStar

charlie trapp
Dec 19, 2012
London
Let me do a bit of research mate. I’m at work at the moment. Soon as I get home il PM you! Thanks for the swift reply:)