War Rock

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
problem

Originally posted by Dan_subzero87
i downloaded the full version of WarRock but when i try to load the game it comes up with

"cannot get a file [version.ini]"

i tried the Q&A on the website but it didnt have any answers..

any ideas?? :confused:
just had that come up, boo:(

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Originally posted by Tubby
does anyone else experience lag like i do,

still prefer BF2

kind of loving CS source

on the topics of games

i want a new game, has anyone good a decent suggestions

online pc of course
CS source is great and must agree its one of the best, although I've not played it for a few months.

Not played the BF2 full game, since I've been told its bugged to hell, and when I tried the demo, it just locked up almost everytime or took like 20mins to load up :rolleyes: . Is it still the same, or have they fixed most of the bugs?

As for lag, on Warrock, I'm getting lag of around 150-200, although on CS:S, I get lag of around 20-35 (UK Server)/40-60 (Other)

Oh btw, why have I got 27% next to my name on Warrock?, seems to be going up after every game, although only played 3 :confused:

Ohh, as for new FPS, wait for Quakewars/UT2007 (both out in summer I think)

seany boy

(. Y .)
May 25, 2005
York / Manchester
Visit site
Originally posted by Graham-DV8
Oh btw, why have I got 27% next to my name on Warrock?, seems to be going up after every game, although only played 3 :confused:
Its the rank system i think, once you reach 100% it will put you up a level, not too sure what you get though, maybe new weopons?

EDIT: before downloading the following game you will first need to dl : http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/Enemy_Territory;14380 (an online fps anyway set in ww2)

Once downloaded, dl the next file:

http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/;38958,

Goes into the et directory not etmain it will then extract itself to the tcetest directory

I know it may take a while but it is an assome game

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Originally posted by seany boy
Its the rank system i think, once you reach 100% it will put you up a level, not too sure what you get though, maybe new weopons?

Cool, level 2 :D

Hope so on the gun front, since you have a menu for more guns, and only a choice of one :p, plus the sniper rifle kinda sucks

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
It doesnt work on mine it starts up and gets to that first screen with the tank then it crashes 'windows must end the operation' etc etc

should I install it again or is it just my PC being too sloooow?