The Home Of European Paintball

War Rock

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Originally posted by Rosie
It doesnt work on mine it starts up and gets to that first screen with the tank then it crashes 'windows must end the operation' etc etc

should I install it again or is it just my PC being too sloooow?
Would try to re install, I'm running the game on a 2200XP (1.3ghz)/128mb 8500 LE grapic's and its working great and just played a 32 player battle :D

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
any idea ahy it dont work on my computer?

it will open, i can log in then enter a game and the game will load then when its loaded the screen will go black but i can still hear my self getinh killed/ gun fire around me?

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
512 ram, 3.2 processor, 2mb internet soon (aol are doubling the speed and i dont no if they have done it yet so say 1mb) and im not to sure about the graffics card but i have played a few other games with no problems

Edit, im now going to try uninstal and reinstal it but it dont seem to be in " Add and remove programs" any help?

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Originally posted by crumpler
512 ram, 3.2 processor, 2mb internet soon (aol are doubling the speed and i dont no if they have done it yet so say 1mb) and im not to sure about the graffics card but i have played a few other games with no problems

Edit, im now going to try uninstal and reinstal it but it dont seem to be in " Add and remove programs" any help?
If your on XP make sure your fully patched up, and that you have your latest grapic's card drivers.

Games works fine for me apart from when the games loading the sound goes crazy, ohh the the odd case of people being invisable!!!!!!!:D

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
patched up??

im not much of a computer gamer sorry, i will just buy a few games that look quite good. im thinking off buying "stubbs the zombie" any one seen the advert for that? looks rele cool

Dan_subzero87

Carlisle Reball Co-ordinator
Nov 20, 2003
Carlisle
carlislereball.proboards.com
Re: problem

Originally posted by Graham-DV8
Found that once I'd downloaded the game, it then needed a 17mb patch, try to re install it. Should then auto download patch when you login for the first time on the server.

The games so simple, yet so much fun :)
it still doesnt work! :mad: :(

could someone possibly host the file "version.ini" and see if that works cos this is really annoying me!

Viper_44

Jun 3, 2005
South Wales
Visit site
hey guys nice game an all but every time i try to play i keep getting kicked from every server im in 'cos of "abnormal gameplay"..... so the question is. does anyone know why this keeps popping up?? i thought it was just lag but im not too sure...