Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warm Weather Paintball

your mom

wears army boots
Originally posted by ThunderCat
I played a few games in Dubai last week, we played at 9pm after the sun had gone down but it was still about 35-40 celcius!!
I couldn't run from one bunker to the next without taking 5 extra minutes at the end to breath heavily!!
lol. the heat sucks, it really takes it out of you. i love cold weater, because you WANT to be active then, and your stamina is increased, 'cos you take longer to start overheating.
at least you know what a texas summer is like. :D

joolux.//

National Treasure
Nov 12, 2002
SoBirmingham
www.warpedsports.com
has anybody?

I personally prefer it the autumn and spring, then its the best of both worlds as I cant stand playing in the searing heat, mainly cos the ol goggles start steaming up...

not that this is relevant in any way to the topic title.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
it's only happened once since paintball was invented..........three weeks ago.
Anyone playing that day? :)

Drink little and often, big sports bottles of mineral water are good for that..... downing a can is ill advised.

You should drink 2 litres of water on a normal day.How many people do that? 8 glasses? If you are exercising or it's very hot then you need more.
And anything other than water or fresh fruit juice doesn't count.
Tea and coffee take as much water out of you to flush the extra chemicals as they put in. Coke etc... is worse and everyone knows how bad alcohol is at causing dehydration.
So stick to water, if you need flavour, then the clearer the better and avoid anything with caffeine. (red bull etc.... will give you an energy boost, but it's full of crap the body needs to get rid of).

Well said Jose, the rant I wanted to give but did not, where is my soap box.

Avoid "Red Bull" point blank as it contains taurine which is extracted from, you guessed it, bull's testicles and too much of it will give you a heart murmur. I think doctors recomend 1 can per week as the max for this stuff.

As for the "Brown stuff" it should have a poisons label on it IMHO.