Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warning impending rule change in classifieds

G

Gassy

There will be an addition to the classifieds rules shortly and this is to give everyone fair warning.

The forum is going to support the Uk paintball retailers,especially those who kindly pay for banner space on the forum which all makes this community possible.

So there will be a ban on selling Brand new items.

Like new is fine as is used or second hand but there will be no sales of

Brand new in box or not in box as case may be.

This includes clothing,markers,hoppers or anything at all that is new.
The group buys are unaffected as is the platinum classifieds.

This will come into effect within a week or so.

G

Gassy

Yes,one person listed one and when I deleted it he complained he had another 5 to sell.

Support the Uk retailers.

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
I can see why this is in place, but is this a blanket ban, as some bnib items have a genuine reason for sale (wrong thing ordered or ended up with a spare one) as opposed to 'I filled my suitcase up at the world cup'

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
I can see why this is in place, but is this a blanket ban, as some bnib items have a genuine reason for sale (wrong thing ordered or ended up with a spare one) as opposed to 'I filled my suitcase up at the world cup'
If you ordered the wrong thing then I can't see why most retailers won't do an exchange if the goods are still in BNIB condition.

But yeah I see your point

G

Gassy

No it will not effect any threads that are currently running but if i see a glut of brand new items going up tonight I will not be impressed.

Friday 16th of november will be the start.

It will be a blanket ban,if you order the wrong thing then ask the retailer to change it.Or selling it as like new in box.It opens a whole can of worms if we have to decide whats allowed and whats not for this reason or that.

If you buy a marker then sell it a couple of days later its second hand.

SwissTony

Pyrotechnic
Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
To many loop holes
Marker has 1 ball through it, making it used. I would class this as new.
Policing this new rule will be difficult, but I agree, support the UK retailers.

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Couldn't agree more Gassy, as for the send it back return policy though, fair enough but sometimes the postage outweighs the return if you see what I mean.