Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warning "Lovsan" Virus causing PC's to shut down

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
Just like to point out that this virus uses a vulnerability only found in NT based systems i.e. NT4 windows 2000 and windows XP. Therefore people running windows 9x/ ME have been laughing themselves silly.
He he he!:D Time for people to stop taking the pi$$ out of my clapped out PC running on Windows 98 methinks :p

Tiny man

Weebl and Bob!
May 16, 2003
Shropshire, England
This virus really sucks, i ain't got it (yet) but I don't want to speak to soon knowing my crappy luck :rolleyes:
Ain't it supposed to bombard microsoft with a load of junkmail at 12:00 tonight to clog Microsoft up????
Some one really hates microsoft.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
Microsoft windows update site has been down most of today so if anyone needs the patch please pm me.
Note the patch is 1.3mb
Thats odd I thought I'd used the patch, hmm can you send me it please DW?

Cheers,

Paul
:)

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Eric

Off topic completely... but while driving to site today I had one of those strange flash back type things... you know when you don't know if your imagining it or it happened....

Question is for Eric :) do you work for or repair Compaq servers mate? Have a vague memory of someone very similar to yourself looking at a server at one of my customers sites a couple of years back??!! Think I may have dreamt it though :)

Dave