Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warped big game mmx!!!

BIRDIE

Mar 15, 2010
THE SOUTH will reign again

N vs S 2010 UK,
The South will be triumphant again in 2010 we will drive the northern monkeys & the scottish barbarric heathen's back to their dales & glens.
The south will build a new hadrians wall further south & much much higher than the last one!
last years southern victory was planned by 5 players from
FIRE IN THE HOLE & with an army of 200 strong players were un-rivalled in our battle to enter the northern base camp near the time of the last whistle & take control of the northern general.
the army grew & grew to massive proportions allowing the south to be victorious!
the northen oppression is over once & for all.
long reign Jason Smith General of the South.

If your there on saturday night EELZ do you fancy a beer?

BIRDIE

Mar 15, 2010
there can be only one!

so just give the south the prise.
whatever the outcome of the battle both teams will relentlessly do their best on sunday.
Birdie..
FIRE IN THE HOLE!

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
N vs S 2010 UK,
The South will be triumphant again in 2010 we will drive the northern monkeys & the scottish barbarric heathen's back to their dales & glens.
The south will build a new hadrians wall further south & much much higher than the last one!
last years southern victory was planned by 5 players from
FIRE IN THE HOLE & with an army of 200 strong players were un-rivalled in our battle to enter the northern base camp near the time of the last whistle & take control of the northern general.
the army grew & grew to massive proportions allowing the south to be victorious!
the northen oppression is over once & for all.
long reign Jason Smith General of the South.

If your there on saturday night EELZ do you fancy a beer?
please build that wall right around te south, us northerners could do with a new swimming pool! lol

EELz will be down for the entire weekend, think we're leaving in the next hour or so.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
1 word to describe the day - A M A Z I N G !

its definately the best day of the paintballing year for myself and the mad fights for the smallest piece of land is unreal :) cant wait for next year now :) :)

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
ahhh gutted now for 2 years on the bounce, was looking forward to my engraved dog tags to find yet again 2 blank tags :( was under the impression that 1 was engraved with some kind of big game logo? wrecked my day before it got started ;)