Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warped Mercs Woodland Scenario Team

SGM Matt

Jan 18, 2007
The Warped Mercs were a squad of 30 hard-bitten players, put together at the Warped Big Game 2K6. They had one purpose, and they carried it out like the single minded predators that they were: make a big impact on the game. Over the last 12 months, the Mercs have lain dormant but the time has come to lift the beast back up and take it on the road. We wanna hit the scene like a hammer and have a laugh while we do it!

Based in the Midlands and surrounding area, we have a core squad of 10 players and are looking for 20-30 dedicated soldiers of fortune to swell the ranks so that we can really get shifting! You need to be prepared to get stuck in but stay smiling...no time wasters and no primadonnas need apply.

Over the next year, we are looking to attend the following events:

Flashpoint- March 25th

Warped Big Game 007- May 6th

SWAT- June 22nd-24th

UKPSF Big Game (Staargate)- September 15/16th

There will also be training days, to meet up and get us ready to kick ass in the coming year! The first of these is landing on January 28th at Warped in Cosford.

If you want a piece of the action, don't let it pass you by, drop me a line at

matt@warpedpaintball.co.uk

There are no skill or experience requirements, however, you must be committed to training and playing, have your own kit and be willing to travel to events. The ability to smile is also an essential; leave all egos and attitudes at home

mewwy

Dec 21, 2006
heh, just out of curiosity, were you guys on the north or south's side last year?? i was there for the southern of all southerners, representing the isle of wight (lol, all jokes welcome.)

not applying due to massive location differences, but will look out for you guys at warped and swat :)

mew

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Guys if you like scenario book up for the woodland Ionman events ! Little mini scenario games with massive cashprizes and standard prizes. Not like normal grab the flags ! This is paintball back in the woods.

WWW.ionman.co.uk

15th April 15th July and 30th sept 2007

SGM Matt

Jan 18, 2007
We were there, representin' for the North, Mew. Being north of the Watford gap and all:D

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Warped mercs took the 'best team' trophy' last time around....wonder if the new 'warped recon' :)rolleyes: sounds a bit airsoft to me) will manage to fair aswell under the new banner:(

Good luck anyways

-ChEf

SteveH

May 2, 2005
In a house
Visit site
Ahem.....

It was a good game.... the merc's were good but will now be better....

"Sounds a bit airsoft" my arse!!!! (and is this from the man who looked as if he was walking on a ship in a heavy storm on the Sat evening...LOL)

I must admit that at the last game it was a bit SWANT (special weapons and no tactics), but with a bit more organisation we can only go forwards.:cool:

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
ERM.......bladdered I was...but hey.....that was half the fun:)

I got to play some ball....get lashed...make a tit of myself and generally have a blast....

All in all a wicked weekend (maybe I'll ease off the booze this year round lol)

But to be fair.....warped recon does sound a bit mil sim, next thing we'll be having face painting lessons in 'tiger stripe' camo to blend in with our surroundings and 'taking point' ....you get my jist lol;) ;)

-ChEf

Edit: remember at the end of the day its about having fun lol

SteveH

May 2, 2005
In a house
Visit site

painting with camo paint.....:eek:

A bit mil sim.....:eek:

Trying to lead from the front (recon);) :cool:

Not taking ourselves too seriously, but organised into a well oiled group is a good thing (look at SPC, PBA, RMC etc)

I rest my case (outside the reach of Chef...LOL):p :D