Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warpfeed mod for regular hopper....?

BaldDemon

Nov 23, 2020
Seen some people mod regular electronic hoppers to feed upwards like the Warpfeed. Any info or how to...?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
You will need a force fed hopper
Back in the day halos were used for things like this

An old member on here @Funky Diver built a backpack hopper, the ‘feedruck’ using (If I remember correctly) the insides of a Halo
(This wasn’t the commercial backpack hopper - funky was ahead of that by many years)

You need sufficient pressure on the force feed to push the paint along your route, but not so much that it crushes the paint that’s lined up

Reactions: James ECI

BaldDemon

Nov 23, 2020
I've got a warp modded halo shell and tray
So just the shell and tray. I may or may not have a Halo hopper, can't remember since I play magfed or Qloader since 2011. Will have to search the mancave. All I need is info on how to, I don't want this to end up a wtb post since I'm not yet allowed to. Will let you know asap.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Couple of links below, one is an old sale but does still have a photo of a modified Halo.

With regard to the ribbed hose that’s normally used, back when I was using my Qloaders I did go through a few configurations and the ‘proper’ hose could stick if the turns were too tight and I found a good pond pump hose. Like a hose pipe, but could be turned fairly tightly without kinking or jamming the balls along the way

Reactions: BaldDemon