Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Washing Gloves

Robbo22

Jul 10, 2006
Preston, Lancashire
i put mine on the path outside, blast them with the hose, then hang them on the line and leave until nice and dry, no shrinking or anything like that!

noodles19

Jun 13, 2006
Norfolk
if you dont want to stick them in a washer
i put washing poweder in a bowl of water
mine haven't shrunk yet
then dry them outside as its sunny :D :D

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
in close to 17 years of playing i have followed the exact same washing routine....

get undressed into the washer....pants, shirt, gloves, pads, pack, bottle cover, underwear....EVERYTHING, i even leave my fluffies in my pants pocket (dont recommend that)
then i bung it on a 40 degree wash, lob the whole lot on the line and presto

only pain is getting all the velcro bits free from grass/fluff

im sure most of this goes against any manufacturers instructions but i wouldnt know ive never read them! i like to live on the edge!

only thing i treat any differently is my playing shoes, they eather get left to fester in a carrier bag till next month when i knock the dry crap off them in the back garden or i jet wash em!

i tend to find that gloves need a couple of washes before they stop tuning your hands a funny colour!

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
i used to have some rhino armored fingerless gloves that would dye my hands black after each time of wearing them, no matter how much i washed them.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
i do my washing the same as jahlad. i unload on the kitchen floor. mom doesnt like that mind. chuck it all in the wash and i do mine on a cold wash. stuff still smells a bit but its my pball kit and its made to get mucky and smelly, beanies, pants, bandanas, jerseys, t-shirts, socks, fluffies, o-rings :(, gloves etc etc. the lot goes in the wash.