Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

wat paint do you use

"Q""

Feb 8, 2002
Holywell Row U.K.
Visit site
Diablo and Zap are my choices.....been playing for 4 yrs now and neither has let me down. RPS is too expensive for my checkbook.......shot it b4 and its not worth the $$$$$ or £££££ whichever applies!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
I use that WDP victory stuff, good and round all the time. Shoots straight too - not a very big variety of colours though I don't think.

Hey has anyone tried out any of the smelly paint?? I've seen it on ActionVillage (aka paintballgear) and was just wondering if it was any good? You can get like apple and bannana scented - hey, all they've gotta do now is taste test em! You could get root beer, licorice and bubblegum!.....mmmmmm. Maybe Jelly Belly should investigate the possibility!! :D

Inferno

Paintball Addict
Originally posted by "Q""
Diablo and Zap are my choices.....been playing for 4 yrs now and neither has let me down. RPS is too expensive for my checkbook.......shot it b4 and its not worth the $$$$$ or £££££ whichever applies!!!!!!!!!!!
With me it's the other way around: Diablo paint is quite a bit more expensive than RPS.

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Now hat I have swaped teams we always use Diablo Balze and have had no problems with it. I have used both Inferno and Hellfire before and they were both good. Hellfire was superb, EVIL fill and shot straight. Dunno what we use for big tourneys as I have only played one tourney with the team so far.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
A new inexpensive paint that has been brought to my attention lately is Venom. While I was reffing this weekend some people were shooting it. At $40 a case, it's a steal right off the bat. But man, once that stuff starts smacking into people or bunkers you get to see an interesting side of it: it is thick and nasty but more to the point it somehow has an interesting characteristic of having its shell bits retain enough paint to where casual splatter is much larger than with most paints, i.e. a bit of shell on you with some of the paint in it often ended up being an eliminating mark! Of course direct hits were beautiful as well. This stuff is globby as Hellfire at half the price. I haven't shot any myself yet but want to, and apparently the others that were shooting it had no problem hitting what they were aiming for. It just impressed me from being in the field seeing it hit and then afterwards when I had to clean my pants and noticed that no direct hits from it hit me all day, there were dozens of elimination size marks all down my legs with a thicker point in the middle suggesting that it came from a substantially smaller chunk that hit me. So far I must say I am impressed.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Woah! Stop the press all! I gotta get some shares in Venom inc. after KO recommended it last night!! They're gonna skyrocket through the roof after everone tries it out, - sure they'd go up from KO use alone I should imagine!! :p

Really though, that's sounds almost too good to be true! Pretty snazy stuff if it plays how you claim!!