Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wat upgrade?!

ruthlessp8ntballer

You And Your ****ing Rope
Oct 10, 2003
United States......BITCHES!
:confused: Ok, i need some help deciding. I got myself my trusty Tippmann 98 Custom, and I finally got some $$ to spend, so what should i get, A response trigger, and an e-loader? Or a new barrel (i was thinking about the Empire Twister) and a Response Trigger? I'm stuck, and cant pick wat to do. Just post to help me put. Thanx. PZ:confused:

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
What hopper do you have right now and do you find that your shots have a tight grouping or are they all over the place?

ruthlessp8ntballer

You And Your ****ing Rope
Oct 10, 2003
United States......BITCHES!
hopper...etc...

I got a VL200 hopper. And with the stock barrel, the balls go in a general direction...lets face it, the stock barrel isnt worth jack. If breaks ballz, and just cant shoot straight. Hope that helps. PZ

Jurg$

know heart. know glory.
Apr 28, 2003
Dirty South
www.ambushpaintball.co.uk
If balls break, no barrel will shoot straight, Get yourself a stick squegie. as far as barrels go, theres alot of choice, if you were going for a multi-bore barrel set, id sugest the evil pipe system, however if you were on a more limited budget, check out the dye xcel barrels, good barrel for a cheap price :)
-jtl

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
I would agree with Jtl15. Even though the Responce trigger will up your ROF, you will need an electro hopper to keep up. But, if your shots are all breaking or going in the wrong direction, you won't be hitting **** with the extra paint. Go for an Exel barrel or maybe one of those Freak Jr. barrels which come with just one insert but when you have more money, you can buy more.

Hope this helps