Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Watercooling, GPU's, Fans + more PC parts

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
Hey all,

Doing a bit of a clear out. All items will be sent via a signed for service or courier.

Payment via Paypal (not payment owed), bank transfer or cash if you are local.

If I get any product details wrong or you need more info please let me know.

Items are for sale on **** and P8ntballer, all threads will be kept up to date.

GTX 280 with XSPC waterblock, will also be supplied with stock heatsink and the retaining screws (you will need to replace the thermal paste and thermal pads if you wish to reattach it) £65 each or £110 for both.

XSPC RS360, never been used, popped it in for a mock up and ended up getting the RX360. A couple of fins are bent a little and the paint has popped of those fins. £30

Noctua NF-S12-1200 (3 available), never used, bought too many ! (sold)
Noctua NF-R8-1800 (2 available), never used £8 each
Fractal Design FD-FAN-120 120MM DC12V, never used £5 each
Coolermaster (2 available) A12025-12CB-3Bn-F1, never used £5 each
Unbranded 120mm fan, never used £5

NEXUS HDD cooling and anti vibration mount (3 pairs available) £8 each

Nexus anti vibration HDD mount £5

Matrix Orbital LCD display with Remote GX Typhoon MCE blue £60 (small scratch in the lcd protective cover, screen is fine)

XSPC twin Temperature display mount with two LCD displays (blue), comes with both silver and black facia £10

XSPC Laing top £5

Swifttech stock top £5

XSPC single bay res £5 (SOLD)

Cold cathodes, mix of blue and UV, long and short, never used them £5 each. (2 x long UV gone)

Hose clips, £5 for the lot, not sure on brands

ATX 24pin extension, black wire £0.01 if bought with any item above, else its £5
Rotating speaker stands, wall mountable £0.01 if bought with any item above, else its £5

All prices are open for offers and deals will be considered for multiple items. I need these parts gone to justify buying new shiny things !

Regards

Ed

Last edited: