Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wats the lowest you can get Ego 09? End Season...

custard cavalier

Sep 19, 2006
the bottom has just fallen out of the secondhand market with these new prices, people who paid top money a few weeks ago can wave goodbye to a chunk of money.

on the other hand you could argue that this means planet have been over charging for the guns all year as someone is still making money at this price.

Igotya

Aug 3, 2009
Hampshire
didn't mean to upset anyone and I certainly wasn't asked to advertise this it was an offer made to me when I made my regular order and not one being advertised publicly I was attempting to help a fellow baller get a gr8 deal as I can see this is offending some people on here I have pulled all my posts and would ask any kind hearted mods to edit any that reference my first post (last time I try and help someone on a forum)

Igotya

Aug 3, 2009
Hampshire
also map stands for minimum advertised price and as the offer was a verbal one and not an advertised price there is no infringment of any contractual agreements. I also cannot believe that you are in favour of paintballers being forced to pay artificially inflated prices paintball is already an expensive sport it's fine if you have a fat sponsorship deal but if like many players your on a tight budget every little helps, as I have stated previously I am in no was associated with the company nor was I asked to help sell these markers and deeply regret getting involved in this thread but I sincerley hope that the practice of forced overpricing in paintball ends soon!

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
also map stands for minimum advertised price and as the offer was a verbal one and not an advertised price there is no infringment of any contractual agreements. I also cannot believe that you are in favour of paintballers being forced to pay artificially inflated prices paintball is already an expensive sport it's fine if you have a fat sponsorship deal but if like many players your on a tight budget every little helps, as I have stated previously I am in no was associated with the company nor was I asked to help sell these markers and deeply regret getting involved in this thread but I sincerley hope that the practice of forced overpricing in paintball ends soon!
Regardless of just a MAP price thats below some trade prices. You have just summed up export and import in a paragraph. I just wish i could understand the stock market and i could make a fortune lol :D

Timmo619

Feb 1, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
Could a Nice MOD please delete this rubbish for god sake!!!!!!
Ive been told off from people and ive done nothing wrong!!!!!!!

Cheers

Will be buying one tomoz anyway!!!!

Sorry for wasting peoples times!!!! i might aswell of not bothered :mad: