Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wd40

L J

big big titties
best thing i done :

have a card board box from a board game or sumthing, the type where u can take the lid off

pour a reasonable amount of petrol in, replace lid, leave to stand for 10 minutes

light paper around it because you didnt think that the petrol would create fumes...

stand in the same place humming watching the fire burn (i love fire:rolleyes: ) and the procede to 1. soil yourself. 2. lose your eyebrows and hair
because it has caused a rather large explosion i wasnt expecting:) fun to put things on top, they fly up in the air:D

keep them coming peeps, im learning here

always amusing to light gas taps in school labs, get a flame about 2 foot long:)

or spray your sock with deodorant and light it( a mate did that at school)
melting pencil cases is fun

another one is to get about 6 empty baked bean cans, cut the top and bottom out bar one with will be the bottom,stick together somehow , cut a small hole at the bottom of the can with a bottom, spray lighter fluid in the bottom, shake it about for 30 secs, drop a tennis ball down it, hold tight and put a flame to the small hole, launches the ball at least 100 foot:D

Skeet

Platinum Member
there are all sorts of ways of making naughty things like this...i believe you can make something with ptash and your own piss..some nitrate based jobbie, like the fertalizer ones...oh yeah...baked been tin..or coke can .....nitrate based fertilizer or substitute in bottom....oil on top...a fuse...that goes quite well....sugar....the list is endless...

Dominus-UK

I'm a noob at IRL..
Nov 24, 2003
West Sussex
Visit site
Bah! You haven't came onto electricity yet... If you do try those things make a electric ignition... Some wire and some wire wool, wire it up with wire wool half dipped in what you want to burn. The wool will burn when u pass electricity through it....

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
BIG BANG

1,40 gallon oil drum
1,sparkplug and cap
100 foot of cable
oxyacetolene
1, car battery
fill drum with gas,attatch plug to cable and dangle inside,retreat full length of cable and attatch cable to battery
:D

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Thought for the day...

Originally posted by Skeetmaster
If you work in an area..where people are used to drinking tea or coffee, that may be slightly contaminated...and you dont like soemone in particluar...squirt a medium dose of WD40 in their chosen hot beverage.....
very messy business...lots of loo roll required
Ah! that explains it! Now i know why i'm affected in a certain way after servicing 100 infernos, squirting lots of oil and having my coffee nearby !! :D (waaay too much info i hear u say!!) :D :D

ChiZZerS

STEP BY STEP TNT

1) get a caseroal dish and fill it with ice cubes

2)get a beaker and place it in the middle of the ice cube bath

3)quater fill with tolueane (this is a solvent(not sure on spelling)

4)SLOWLY! add nitric acid (60% mole)
(half the amount of the toluene)

5)do not moove it (it will spontaniously combust)

6)slowlt add a small bit of sulphuric acid (70% mole)

7)leave in an icolated place over night (keep it under ice)
over night the chemicals will settle out...

8)the tnt has settledl to the bottom... use a suringe to slowly suck away the oily surface... and at the bottom of the jar will be tnt
still you cant moove it much...

there you have one of the most powerful explosives known to man.. an ammount the size of a cigarette could blow up a rock boulder the size of a jeep!!!

(do not try anny of this at home or anywhere else)
i am simpoly posting to show off my knowlage
(that i read from old science book) them thoings are gr8!

(did you know you could buy weed from your local supermarket 100yrs ago!!:eek:)

ChiZZerS

GUN POWDER.....
1) get a bowl/jar..any container...

2)half fill with [KN03] (potasium nitrate)
3)mix in a 1/4 (Sulphur)
4)and another 1/4 of charcoal...u can use coal but apparently charcoal burns better...
all this will do is burn nd give off shi* loads of smoke

FLASH POWDER (FIREWORK STUFF)

1)get a plastic bowl (PLASTIC!)
2)put in [AU] aloyminium powder and some KN03 (potassium nitate)

if you strike a pice of metal or any other spark....BANG!

again do not try any of this!

:mad:

Skeet

Platinum Member
Not quite right...if yopu want the good stuff...see here....:D
TNT is only sensitive in liquid form...when its cast its very Insensitive, and this is why its popular with the military..you need a good detonator to get it to go...another reason is that when heated it melts and can be cast into shapes or oured into holes etc..however as said its very sensitive when liquid...behave yourselves and dont be silly!!! besides RDX is much easier to make and use...:D

How to make TNT

1. Take two beakers. In the first, prepare a solution of 76% sulfuric acid, 23% nitric acid, and 1% water. In the other beaker, prepare another solution of 57% nitric acid and 43% sulfuric acid (percentages are on a weight ratio rather than volume).

2. Ten grams of the first solution are poured into an empty beaker and placed in an ice bath.

3. Add ten grams of toluene, and stir for several minutes.

4. Remove this beaker from the ice bath and gently heat until it reaches 50 degrees C. The solution is stirred constantly while being heated.

5. Fifty additional grams of the acid, from the first beaker, are added and the temperature is allowed to rise to 55 degrees C. This temperature is held for the next ten minutes, and an oily liquid will begin to form on the top of the acid.

6. After 10 or 12 minutes, the acid solution is returned to the ice bath, and cooled to 45 degrees C. When reaching this temperature, the oily liquid will sink and collect at the bottom of the beaker. At this point, the remaining acid solution should have been drawn off, by using a syringe.

7. Fifty more grams of the first acid solution are added to the oily liquid while the temperature is slowly being raised to 83 degrees C. After this temperature is reached it is maintained for a full half hour.

8. At the end of this period, the solution is allowed to cool to 60 degrees C., and is held at this temperature for another full half hour. After this, the acid is again drawn off, leaving once more only the oily liquid at the bottom.

9. Thirty grams of sulfuric acid are added, while the oily liquid is gently heated to 80 degrees C. All temperature increases must be accomplished slowly and gently.

10. Once the desired temperature is reached, 30 grams of the second acid solution are added, and the temperature is raised from 80 degrees C. to 104 degrees C., and is held for three hours.

11. After this three-hour period, the mixture is lowered to 100 degrees C., and is held there for a half hour.

12. After this half hour, the oil is removed from the acid and washed with boiling water.

13. After the washing with boiling water, wHi'e being stirred constantly, the TNT will begin to solidify.

14. When the solidification has started, cold water is added to the beaker, so that the TNT will form into pellets. Once this is done, you have a good quality TNT.

Note: The temperatures used in the preparation of TNT are exact, and must be used as such. Do not estimate or use approximations. Buy a good centigrade thermometer.