Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wd40

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by Sephiroth
ok we have a terrorest on the boards:D :rolleyes:
Who's that directed at?
I think anyone reading this, will be able to see that none of us are really of dubious motive's.....its just info thats out there to be found out...besides..how far can you really go, talking about WD40...before the subject of other improvisations come about....and from there its really not a bid leap into the realms of high explosive and Nuclear Fission/Fusion...:D

ChiZZerS

Originally posted by Skeetmaster
Who's that directed at?
I think anyone reading this, will be able to see that none of us are really of dubious motive's.....its just info thats out there to be found out...besides..how far can you really go, talking about WD40...before the subject of other improvisations come about....and from there its really not a bid leap into the realms of high explosive and Nuclear Fission/Fusion...:D
'twas directed at you skeet:D

you do know an awful lot about making thermo-nuclear explotions.

or you just copied and pasted off internet...:rolleyes:

ChiZZerS

Originally posted by Skeetmaster
That doesnt make me a Terrorist dude...do physics teachers get called terrorists?

I know an awful lot about lots of things dude! :D

I didnt cut and paste it from the internet....
ERRR...YES U DID...
i downloaded the how to mane tnt bit..... i went on same web site 1 yr ago....:D

werm out of that....:p

tho i am not saying u r not clever...:

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
'Course there is my personal favourite, thermite! it's so funny to sit a ciggarette sized lump of it in a tree and then introduce a magnesium fuse and a match, the whole tree burns down!

napalm is always fun to, and there are SOOOO many ways of making it,

- Dissolve polythene 'penuts' in petrol
- Fairy liquid and petrol
- Soap suds and petrol

etc.

I can testify Seph's scar- it was a big nasty brown mark last time i saw it!

P.s. There is always the fun of throwing a fist sized chunk of rubidium form the lab store at school into a lake, BOOM! not that i ever did that..... ;) :D