Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wd40

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
Thermite is a mix of iron oxide (rust) and aluminium powder, with some other addatives to turn it into putty.

it burns VERY ho, if you put a playing card deck sized block of this stuff on a car bonnet, it will go through the bonnet, through the engine and 3 feet into the pavement underneath, although it is unstable and teands to ingnite when given a sharp knock!

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
you don't want to be F**king atound with ceasium matey, it's very radioactive!!

if you don't like soduim, use loads of pottasium!

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
Originally posted by F@_*******
Ive already copied and pasted this into a word file and stashed it away on my hard drive for future reference anyway :p
not at all like you will! ;) :p

F@_Bastard

Mar 11, 2003
Nottingham
Oh believe me it is, you just dont know it :p

My dad caught me trying to make gun powder a few years ago, told me off then told me how to make it properly haha

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
lol, wish my dad would teach me to make explosives! i've burned myself so may times trying to do it ;)

F@_Bastard

Mar 11, 2003
Nottingham
My dads a doctor, so he knows how to make these things and also has access to them too. But as a child he used to do all sorts of things like this at home and in chemistry lessons, the teacher even told him how to do some of them back when health and saftey wasnt such an issue

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
yeah, last summer my chemistry teacher got bored of revising with us so he spent 1/2 hour blowinf sh*t up! that was the best chemistry lesson of my life!!