Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WDP Heaven CD

Originally posted by Micah
How does one get into heaven? How do they know if I own an angel? I mean if I'm just at the tourney for journalistic purposes, not playing, couldnt I just say that I bought a used angel and didnt bring it or something?

Or should I just rely on my boyish good looks to get me in? :D

-Micah
Contrary to popular belief they don't really check if you have an angel. I got in at Toulouse 2K1 on the strength of having bought 400 Tippmans from WDP for the site I worked at.... mmm women handing out free beer and fruit while you lie down on a little bed-like thing and watch a few games knowing you've already qualified for the semi-finals. That's the life!

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
Remember entering a competition on P8ntballer a couple months back? We had 50 of those CDs to give away, and they went out a week ago. Check out the site, we have other competitions on the go at the moment. Fill in a questionnaire and be entered to win a JT Gearsack worth...ummm...a lot.

We do this kind of stuff because we like you, and also so we can get your address and come and take pictures of you in the shower and post them on...umm...other websites...

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Actually I prefer looking at the cover sleeve than listen to the music. So will these be collectables like the ITV digital monkeys? Can I wait a couple of years and swap it for an angel?

On a serious note Cheers guys from P8. Enjoyed the Cd a lot.
Just send the WDP stuff to the same address. :D

wee-man

Ex Baller :-(
Aug 22, 2001
Scotland
www.theclan-paintball.com
Danny bring it with you to the training day weve got arranged for the 27th of april should have at least two cameronians teams(maybe three ) plus escaramouche and keltic warriors and anyone else who wants to turn up .phone hardie to find out where it is going to be as even i dont know yet